The much-awaited OTET (Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test) results were announced by the Board of Secondary Education on Thursday. The results have been announced by the Board on its official website: www.bseodisha.ac.in . Passing OTET is mandatory for candidates who want to apply for teaching jobs in state government schools in Odisha.
The BSE had earlier released the OTET 2019 answer keys and accepted objections.
Candidates, however, are disappointed as the website has been unresponsive since Thursday afternoon. Till the time of filing this report, candidates were facing difficulty in accessing the results.
How to check OTET 2019 results
- Visit BSE Odisha’s official website: bseodisha.ac.in
- Click ‘Latest Updates’ on the homepage
- Click on the option ‘Results of OTET 2019’
- Candidates will have to fill in their respective login details
- The result will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to download or take a print out of the result for future reference.
Candidates are required to score 60 per cent to pass OTET. Those who have cleared the OTET exam will be awarded eligibility certificates, that will allow them to apply for the post of teachers for Classes 1 to 12 in all government schools in Odisha.