Bhubaneswar: With heavy rain causing flood-like situation in Southern Odisha, some trains on the Rayagada-Titilagarh Railway section have been cancelled, diverted and rescheduled. Floodwaters have washed away mud and ballasts from tracks between Doikalu and Ambodala Stations, East Coast Railway (ECoR) informed. Here is the list of trains affected:
TRAINS CANCELLED ON 07.08.2019 (WEDNESDAY)
01. 58301/58302 Sambalpur-Koraput-Sambalpur passenger from both the directions.
02. 58303/58304 Sambalpur-Junagarh Road-Sambalpur passenger from both the directions.
03. 58527/58528 Raipur-Visakhapatnam-Raipur passenger from both the directions.
04. 18301/18302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Inter City Express from both the directions.
05. 18107/18108 Jagadalpur-Rourkela-Jagadalpur Express from both the directions.
06. 18517/18518 Korba-Visakhapatnam-Korba Express from both the directions.
07. 58529/58530 Durg-Visakhapatnam-Durg Passenger from both the directions.
TRAINS CANCELLED ON 08.08.2019 (THURSDAY)
01. 58527/58528 Raipur-Visakhapatnam-Raipur passenger from both the directions.
02. 58301/58302 Sambalpur-Koraput-Sambalpur passenger from both the directions.
03. 58303/58304 Sambalpur-Junagarh Road-Sambalpur passenger from both the directions.
01. 12844 Ahmadabad-Puri Express from Ahmadabad on 05.08.2019 will run via Titilagarh-Sambalpur-Angul-Khurda Road.
02. 12843 Puri – Ahmadabad Express from Puri on 06.08.2019 diverted via Duvvada-Balharsha-Nagpur.
03. 18638 Bangalore Cant.-Hatia Express from Bangalore on 06.08.2019 diverted via Vizianagaram-Khurda Road-Angul-Sambalpur.
04. 13351/13352 Dhanbad-Alleppey-Dhanbad Express from Dhanbad on 06.08.2019 and from Alleppey on 06.08.2019 diverted via Sambalpur-Angul-Khurda Road-Vizianagaram.
05. 12807 Visakhapatnam-Nizamuddin Samata Express from Visakhapatnam on 07.08.2019 diverted via Duvvada-Balharsha-Nagpur.
06. 08301 Sambalpur-Banaswadi Express from Sambalpur on 07.08.2019 diverted via Angul-Khurda Road-Vizianagaram.
07. 12808 Nizamuddin-Visakhapatnam Samata Express from Nizamuddin on 06.08.2019 diverted via Titilagarh-Sambalpur-Angul-Khurda Road.
08. 20810 Nanded-Sambalpur Express from Nanded on 06.08.2019 diverted via Vizianagaram-Khurda Road-Angul.
TRAINS PARTIALLY CANCELLED
01. 18518 Visakhapatnam-Korba Express from Visakhapatnam on 06.08.2019 ran up to Singapur Road and returned back to Visakhapatnam.
02. 18517 Korba-Visakhapatnam Express from Korba on 06.08.2019 will run up to Titilagarh and will remain cancelled from Titilagarh to Visakhapatnam. This train returned back to Korba.
03. 18107/18108 Rourkela-Jagadalpur-Rourkela Express from both the directions will remain cancelled between Titilagarh and Muniguda.
04. 18005 Howrah- Jagadalpur Samaleswari Express will run up to Titilagarh and return back to Howrah as 18006 Samaleswari Express from Titilagarh to Howrah.
05. 18437 Bhubaneswar-Junagarh Road express from Bhubaneswar on 06.08.2019 & 07.08.2019 will run up to Rayagada and remain cancelled between Rayagada and Junagarh Road. In the return direction, Train no. 18438 will originate from Rayagada instead of Junagarh Road on 07.08.2019 & 08.08.2019. Services of this train will remain cancelled between Rayagada & Junagarh Road in both the directions.
06. 18447 Bhubaneswar-Jagadalpur Hirakhand Express from Bhubaneswar on 06.08.2019 has been short terminated at Sikripai Station and remain cancelled from Sikripai to Jagadalpur.
07. 18448 Jagadalpur-Bhubaneswar Hirakhand Express from Jagadalpur today (07.08.2019) will originate from Rayagada instead of Jagadalpur and remain cancelled from Jagadalpur to Rayagada.
08. 58538 Visakhapatnam-Koraput Passenger from Visakhapatnam today will run up to Rayagada and will return as 58537 Koraput-Visakhapatnam passenger from Rayagada to Visakhapatnam.
09. 58537 Koraput-Visakhapatnam passenger from Koraput today will run up to Tikiri and returne back to Koraput as passenger special. Services of 58538/58537 Visakhapatnam-Koraput-Visakhapatnam passenger will remain cancelled between Rayagada and Tikiri in both the directions.
18447 Bhubaneswar-Jagadalpur Hirakhand Express from Bhubaneswar today (07.08.2019) will leave at 2300hrs (11.00p.m.) instead of 1935hrs (07.35p.m) due to late running of connecting train.