Latest Breaking News India

15-Year Old Boy Dies Due To Bluetooth Headphone Explosion; He Had A Cardiac Arrest

Jaipur: In probably the first of its kind case in the country, a 15-year-old boy died here after his Bluetooth headphone device exploded. According to doctors, the boy died of a cardiac arrest.

Rakesh Nagar, a resident of Udaipuria village in the Chomu area of Jaipur was speaking on the phone using his Bluetooth earphones when the device suddenly exploded. Rakesh was rushed to Siddhivinayak Hospital immediately where he succumbed during treatment, Times Now reported.

“Probably this is the first such case in the country… The young man died possibly due to cardiac arrest,” Dr LN Rundla was quoted as saying.

Both ears of the youth had sustained injuries in the explosion.