The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has invited online applications for posts of Consultants, Project Coordinators, Project Executives, Project Assistant and Call Centre Executives spread across different locations in Odisha. The recruitment drive is being carried out for 578 posts.
- District Project Co-ordinator (Rural Housing) – 02 posts
- District Project Executive (Rural Housing) – 04 posts
- Block Project Co-ordinator (Rural Housing) – 01 post
- Block Project Assistant (Rural Housing) – 01 post
- Technical Consultant (Rural Housing) – 497 posts
- Call Centre Executive – 73 posts
Eligible and interested candidates have been advised to visit the official website in.undp.org for details regarding the place of posting and other required information.
Educational Qualification – Graduation/Master’s Degree.
How to Apply – Candidates are required to click here for the direct link. Last date for applying is December 05, 2019.
Candidates are not required to pay any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
The UNDP is the United Nations’ global development network. The UNDP has worked in India since 1951 in almost all areas of human development, from democratic governance to inclusive growth, to sustainable energy and climate and disaster resilience.