Teenager Dies After Kin Inserts Air Compressor Hose Into Rectum

The incident took place on December 4 at a food processing unit, which manufactures different kinds of flour, in Pune’s Hadaspar industrial estate, PTI reported.

“Dhiraj Gopalsingh Gaud inserted the hose of the air compressor into Motilal’s (the teenaged victim) rectum just for fun while teasing him. It led to the boy’s stomach bloating, resulting in internal injuries. He died during treatment at a nearby hospital,” an official of Hadapsar police station said.

Such compressors are used to clean dust in the food processing unit, the official said.

Gaud, 21, was arrested under section 304 (culpable homicide not amounting to murder) of the Indian Penal Code.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.