The Panchayatiraj & Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha has released the official notification inviting separate applications for recruitment to the posts of MGNREGS Coordinator (MC) and Additional Programme Officer (APO), in different Districts/Blocks under MGNREG Scheme. The vacancies are only for SC/ST candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online at the official website: www.rhodisha2.in/mgnregs/ . The application process begins today, i.e December 17, 2019 and the last date for applying is January 05, 2020.
For MGNREGS Coordinator (MC)
- ST – 03 (02- women candidates) posts
- SC – 02 (01- women candidates) posts
For Additional Programme Officer (APO)
- ST – 30 (09 – women candidates) posts
- SC – 20 (09 – women candidates)
- Master’s Degree in Sociology/Social Work/Economics/Mass Communication/MBA in Rural Management or 2-years Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management/Rural Development from any recognised University/Institution.
- PGDCA and knowledge of Odia language in Computer.
- The candidates should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least Middle school examination with Odia as a language subject.
The candidates should be between 21-37 years as on 01.01.2019.
The candidates will have to appear for a written examination, Computer Skill Test and viva voce.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website: rhodisha2.in/mgnregs/ .
- Click on the “Click Here” under “Details of Advertisement” section on the Home Page, for details on how to fill the online application form.
- Candidates then have to click on the “Apply Online” tab in the Homepage of the given website.
Candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application form for later use.
Link to Official Notification HERE