Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) Deemed To Be University in Bhubaneswar has invited online applications from young aspirants who want to pursue higher education in the subject of their choice. KIIT offers Degree, Master’s Degree and Doctorate in various subjects and courses.
The admissions will be conducted through an entrance test called the KIITEE (KIIT Entrance Examination). The registration for the same is open until March 31, 2020.
How To Apply – Interested candidates can apply for their subject of choice through online mode at: www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in .
- Visit the official website: https://kiitee.kiit.ac.in/
- Click on “Apply Now”
- On the page that opens, click on the subject that the candidate wants to apply for and then click on “Submit” button
- The page that will open carries instructions on how to apply. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully, have the required documents ready before proceeding to apply.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button available on the same page
- Site of the Online Registration form will open
- Fill it up and click on the “Submit” button
Application Fee – No is required to be paid by the candidates.
Selection Process – Candidates will have to appear for Computer-based Online Test.
For further assistance candidates can contact KIIT’s Admission Cell over phone (0674-2742103, 2741747, 2741389), email: [email protected] or check the websites www.kiitee.ac.in and www.kiit.ac.in